- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory ... GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written ... GAP language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... description of the mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching for studying groups...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs. The BLAST ... combined with a new heuristic for generating gapped alignments, yields a gapped BLAST program that ... approximately the same speed per iteration as gapped BLAST, but in many cases is much...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with graphs and groups, and is primarily designed ... GRAPE functions are written entirely in the GAP language, except for the automorphism group...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- documents sets out to bridge the semantic gap between internal notions of proof given...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions to the computer algebra system GAP and to numerical ... brief description of the package numericalsgps, a GAP package designed to work with numerical semigroups...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- sequence alignment through sequence weighting, position-specific gap penalties and weight matrix choice...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- most other packages for computer algebra, like GAP. If you would like such a user ... interface, the current version of GAP comes with an interface to CARAT, which enables...
GAP Character Table Library
- Referenced in 27 articles
- GAP Character Table Library. The usefulness of GAP for character theoretic tasks depends ... character tables in the GAP table library. Of course, this library is ”open...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- these applications. Unfortunately, there currently exists a gap between the compiler community and embedded applications ... that has been designed to fill this gap. This suite has been constructed through...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- GAP package loops. The LOOPS package provides researchers in nonassociative algebra with a computational tool ... loops and group-theoretical algorithms of GAP. The package also expands GAP toward nonassociative structures...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GAP-Manual: 5.2 Constructing the set of all numerical semigroups containing a given numerical semigroup ... This is achieved by constructing the special gaps of the semigroup, and then adding each...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homological algebra library for use with the GAP computer algebra system, and is still under...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- However, CMQV enjoys the security proof under gap Diffie-Hellman assumption as indicated...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- toolbox was first to fill in a gap, since no software support was available...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- motivating examples and actual experiments with the GAP package (implemented by the authors). There...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GAPS: A clustering method using a new point symmetry-based distance measure. An evolutionary clustering ... used. The proposed GA with Point Symmetry (GAPS) distance based clustering algorithm is able ... they possess the characteristic of symmetry. GAPS is compared with existing symmetry-based clustering technique...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- processes in porous media and bridge the gap between the different application areas of porous...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAP package for braid orbit computation and applications Let G be a finite group ... this article, the authors describe a GAP package for computing the braid orbits. They then...