- Referenced in 53 articles
- with more economical wavelet representations require less Fourier shrinkage. ForWaRD is applicable ... moreover, its estimate features minimal ringing, unlike the purely Fourier-based Wiener deconvolution. Even...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- software package called P3DFFT which implements fast Fourier transforms (FFTs) in three dimensions ... computational cores. Library features include Fourier and Chebyshev transforms, Fortran and C interfaces...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- only have more time to develop new features for your application, but in the long ... highly vectorized and threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics functions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- illustrate many of Quipper’s language features by developing a few well known examples ... Quantum computation, including quantum teleportation, the quantum Fourier transform, and a quantum circuit for addition...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- statistically efficient way using the random Fourier features framework for large-scale kernel learning...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- conquer algorithm for efficiently computing discrete Fourier transforms of complex or real-valued data sets ... cuFFT library supports the following features...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- based on the Short-Time Fourier Transform (STFT), adding features for tracking the amplitude, frequency...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- discriminant scheme that can extract local features of the time series, is consistent ... SLEX library forms a collection of Fourier-type bases that are simultaneously orthogonal and localized ... ability to extract local spectral features of the time series. The first step...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- feature is the use of straight-field-line magnetic coordinates and a field-aligned Fourier ... maximum time step allowed. Another feature is the capability to treat arbitrary axisymmetric ideal...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- proposed to deliver sparse approximations of such features is the utilization of parabolic scaling ... pseudo-polar grids and the pseudo-polar Fourier transform for digital implementations of parabolic scaling...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- several operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris). ALGLIB features include: Data analysis (classification/regression, including neural networks ... EVD/SVD), direct and iterative linear solvers, Fast Fourier Transform and many other algorithms (numerical integration...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- formed by incorporating various physicochemical and statistical features derived from the protein sequences, such ... dipeptide composition, complexity factor, and low-frequency Fourier spectrum components. As a demonstration...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- have been combined together with many different features developed over the years. The code ... wall-parallel directions are discretized using Fourier series and the wall-normal direction using Chebyshev...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- system design exploits functional programming language features, such as monads and type classes, to provide ... traditional hardware description languages. Two Fast Fourier Transform circuit examples illustrate this...
- Referenced in 1 article
- functions with mixed Fourier modes or with local features. We observe significant improvements in performance...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- processing algorithms and transforms, such as wavelets, Fourier transform, stationarity tests and smoothing algorithms ... long-range dependence in time-series. Supported Features: Hurst Exponent Estimators: Absolute Value; Aggregate Variance...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- dimensional fast Fourier transform (the Daresbury Advanced Fourier Transform), makes it possible to simulate systems ... performance and availability are described in this feature paper...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- current methods. Edges are important image features that are used in various ways in image ... tested on incomplete $k$-space (spectral Fourier) samples. It applies to other types of measurements...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- incoherent intermediate scattering functions with their Fourier transforms, the memory function of the coherent scattering ... memory function is a new and powerful feature that allows to relate simulation results...