- Referenced in 521 articles
- language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques ... enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes ... tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs is a non-trivial...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object ... oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- angles, and are thus suitable for finite element analysis. Triangle (version 1.6, with Show...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS and PETSc...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- family of continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which ... elements, and multiple rigid body options with joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite ... option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- world’s most widely used Finite Element Analysis (FEA) solver that helped MSC Software become...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- TUFES project (’The Ultimate Finite Element Software’) that aims to develop software which realizes...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent. It is not intended...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also Finite Differences...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern, widely used tool ... abstract concept of general finite element spaces. As a result, dimension independent programming of applications...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- basis of mapped finite element methods are reference elements where the components of a local ... finite element are defined. The local finite element on an arbitrary mesh cell will ... concepts of the implementation of mapped finite element methods. From the definition of mapped finite ... degrees of freedom which define the finite element space. We present an algorithm which computes...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- ADINA System for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of solids and structures, heat transfer...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention ... computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed ... numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...