- Referenced in 1 article
- Forensics: Algorithmic Fairness, Accountability and Transparency Toolbox. FAT Forensics (fatf) is a Python toolbox ... evaluating fairness, accountability and transparency of predictive systems. It is built on top of SciPy ... state of the art fairness, accountability and transparency (FAT) algorithms for the three main components...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- InterpretML: A Unified Framework for Machine Learning Interpretability...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Skater: Python Library for Model Interpretation/Explanations. Skater is...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- AIF360: AI Fairness 360 Open Source Toolkit. This...