- Referenced in 11 articles
- difference method, the particle-tracking-based Eulerian-Lagrangian methods, and the high-order finite-volume...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Enzo-P is a hybrid Eulerian-Lagrangian astrophysics and cosmology application that is built using ... include hydrodynamics using an enhanced piecewise parabolic method (PPM), hybrid particle-mesh self gravity with...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- DistDLB: improving cosmology SAMR simulations on distributed computing...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FLASH, a fast multivariate signature algorithm. This article...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1259 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ParFUM - Parallel Framework for Unstructured Meshing. The ParFUM...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- KIVA-2: A computer program for chemically reactive...