- Referenced in 4 articles
- computes continuum mechanics solutions for fluid and solid materials in an Arbitrary-Eulerian-Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- equation, species transport equations, nonlinear elastic solid mechanics, and electrostatics as well as generalized scalar ... Additionally, Aria includes support for arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) and level set based free...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 5945 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...