- Referenced in 1 article
- EDPolytope: A Package to Compute the Euclidean Distance Degree of A Toric Variety. This page ... Macaulay2 package to compute the Euclidean distance degree, polar degrees and Chern-Mather class...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...