- Referenced in 9 articles
- ZRes: The old Davis-Putnam procedure meets ZBDD. ZRes is a propositional prover based ... original procedure of Davis and Putnam, as opposed to its modified version of Davis, Logeman...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- bound algorithm based on the Davis–Putnam–Logemann–Loveland procedure (DPLL...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- runs of the DPLL (Davis-Putnam-Logemann-Loveland) procedure. DPvis uses advanced graph layout algorithms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- generalisation of the Davis-Putnam-Loveland-Logemann procedure (EUF-DPLL). EufDPLL is a tool...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Solving a cutting-stock problem with the constraint...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- NiVER: Non-increasing variable elimination resolution for preprocessing...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- CBMC is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Leibniz System is a software package for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- RSat is a complete Boolean satisfiability solver with...