- Referenced in 118 articles
- manual) is still available at the Computer Physics Communications Program Library, Queen’s University...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- used in Monte Carlo calculations in computational physics, we offer a portable Fortran 77 implementation ... levels, where higher quality requires somewhat longer computing time for the generation. There...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- example the MAX-BISECTION problem.par A computer code based on the rank-two relaxation heuristics ... particular MAX-CUT problem arising in physics. Computational results show that the proposed approach...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- problems enabling the solution of coupled multi-physics and multi-stage problems. Reduces customer costs ... have resulted in a drastic reduction in computer hardware costs and a huge increase...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- including data centers on a single physical computing node and java virtual machine...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- widely used numerical algorithms in computational physics and general signal processing. The cuFFT library provides...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- modern physics and simulation problems has led to the development of massively parallel computers...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MALS (DMRG) methods known from computational quantum physics can be adapted to the hierarchical Tucker...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- applications taken from computational physics...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist to focus on the physics they...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- supporting computational field simulations for a variety of physics codes. In recent years CUBIT ... handle ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational simulations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- wise, data-parallel, and stencil-based physics computations using one or more processors. The library...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- enabling users to take full advantage of computer hardware at their disposal. By being open ... collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the manipulation of tensor equations. It is designed ... high energy physics but its rich structure and ease of use lends itself well ... routine computations required in general relativity. Here, we present a series of simple examples showing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- parallel programming, compilers, numerical mathematics, and computational physics. The first prototype version of the CTADEL...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- fully vectorized and is available on several computer platforms. DYNA3D includes solid, shell, beam ... elements to allow maximum flexibility in modeling physical problems. Many material models are available...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- wide range of applications in computational physics. However, the development of practical, computationally efficient flow...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used ... They are designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Propagation (UQ+P) of complex and computationally demanding physical models, that can exploit massively parallel ... computer architectures. The framework incorporates Laplace asymptotic approximations as well as stochastic algorithms, along with ... events. The framework accommodates scheduling of multiple physical model evaluations based on an adaptive load ... Bayesian tools when applied to computationally demanding physical models. Theoretical and computational developments are demonstrated...