- Referenced in 238 articles
- flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- notably snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher for complex CAD geometries, and for pre- and post-processing...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite ... designed to facilitate computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided design...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- dynamics of nonlinear flows in moderately complex geometries. The aim of stability calculations...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- correctness. It can robustly handle arbitrary complex 3D geometries and is fast in practice...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- included. Chombo supports calculations in complex geometries with both embedded boundaries and mapped grids...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- polyhedral geometry. It deals with polytopes, polyhedra and fans as well as simplicial complexes, matroids...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex geometries requires to represent the computational domain...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- three-dimensional incompressible fluid flows in complex geometries, including (if required) the effects of heat...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- transition models are also available for complex geometry configurations. elsA software package includes an important...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- transient solutions, to model arbitrary 2D/3D geometries, and unlimited parallel processing. Test cases have been ... cylinder, and 3D supersonic flows over complex geometries. In all cases, dsmcFoam shows very good...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- simulation of reaction-transport processes in complex geometries. We have developed URDME, a flexible software ... computational efficiency. The connection to the geometry handling software is realized via a Matlab interface ... overall design effectively hides the complexity of managing the geometry and meshes, this means that...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- simulation of physical processes in complex moving geometry. Overture is designed for solving problems ... overlapping grid method to represent problems involving complex domains with moving components...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- spherical geometry are applied to seven test cases presented in order of complexity...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- tools for geometry cleanup and simplification and handle ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- used for problems of arbitrarily complex geometry. However, Edge can be run on any Unix/Linux...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- large scale fluid flow in complex geometries. We describe a parallel lattice-Boltzmann code ... efficient simulation of fluid flow in complex geometries. The lattice-Boltzmann model and the structure...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- structure interaction for deforming domains and complex geometry. We present a framework for adaptive finite ... general algorithms that allow for complex geometry and deforming domains. We give basic models...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- captivating field of research in algebraic geometry, complex analysis, Galois theory. However, computation of Belyi...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- arbitrarily oriented with respect to the mesh; geometry is described and updated by level sets ... propagation in two dimensions as well as complex 3D industrial problems...