- Referenced in 27 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1696 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4787 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5371 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...