- Referenced in 4 articles
- mregular.lib. A library for computing the Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity of a homogeneous ideal that DOES ... Isabel Bermejo and Philippe Gimenez: ’On Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity of projective curves’ Proc.Amer.Math.Soc ... Computing the Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity of some subschemes of Pn using quotients of monomial ideals ... Algebra 164 (2001), and ’Saturation and Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity’, Preprint...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Efficient algorithms for computing Noether normalization. In this...