- Referenced in 0 articles
- formula to Disjunctive Normal Form (DNF) and Conjunctive Normal Form (CNF): displays ... representation of a given formula in both a DNF and CNF...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- specialized code for a class of Boolean formulas, which is periodically called by Lynx ... search, and to respond by adding CNF clauses back to the solver dynamically and incrementally...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEO-II is a standalone, resolution-based higher...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Reads as input both: CNF constraints, PB constraints...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- zChaff is an implementation of the well known...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- PicoSAT essentials. We describe and evaluate optimized compact...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The Sat4j library, release 2.2 system description. Sat4j...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LTUR: A simplified linear time unit resolution algorithm...