- Referenced in 1 article
- customized by users. The ‘A la Carte’ mode offers more flexibility and sophistication, as users...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- academic version of the pendulum on a cart...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 2621 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...