- Referenced in 1499 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 2346 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1247 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 526 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2604 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...