- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2621 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...