- Referenced in 240 articles
- program (191 420 lines of C++) for computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard” algoritms ... lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp package provides R functions as well ... C++ library which facilitate the integration of R and C++. R data types (SEXP ... matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions ... good entry point to Rcpp. Conversion from C++ to R and back is driven...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various areas...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study of discrete...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. We emphasize libraries that work well ... with the C++ Standard Library. Boost libraries are intended to be widely useful, and usable ... Boost libraries are included in the C++ Standards Committee’s Library Technical Report ... C++11 Standard. C++11 also includes several more Boost libraries in addition to those...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This is the project page for the CSDP ... callable subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel ... work on any system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK libraries...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- code is written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available for academic...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel later found their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- solving LP problems of the form min c ... system x.*s = m * 1 Ax = b c + A’lambda...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- MCMC inference, and provide an online C-library for fast and exact simulation.par This...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- converts it into a set C of clauses. Repeats Calls ... C to get a model M (terminates with failure if no such M exists ... adds their corresponding clauses to C...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- accomplished (with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- polynomial. We implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- found in the standard textbooks. Written in C++ and freely available worldwide on a variety...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- itself, while also incorporating best-of-breed C and Fortran libraries...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- C++ class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... last decade the underlying programming language C++ has been developed significantly. Since November ... C++ standard is available and more and more compilers support (most of) the features ... this standard. The new version C-XSC 2.0 conforms to this standard. Application programs written...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- user options, and offers interfaces to C, C++, Fortran, Java, AMPL, AIMMS, GAMS, MPL, Mathematica...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing ... with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs on all major platforms...