- Referenced in 1373 articles
- computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a C-language library of routines for performing...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- computing, designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques ... itself, while also incorporating best-of-breed C and Fortran libraries...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- member of the ALGOL family of computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL ... delimiting them. ALGOL 60 was the first language implementing nested function definitions with lexical scope ... many other programming languages, including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- computers with a C++ compiler translating the AT&T language standard...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) and some related ... code is written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available for academic...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command line interface ... performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible with Matlab ... also be used as a batch-oriented language. Octave has extensive tools for solving common ... Octave’s own language, or using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While this ... systems, and provides a portable model of computing across diverse architectures. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- name of whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development ... algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- C language. On the other hand, utilizing efficient Fortran codes for computationally intensive tasks, LIPSOL...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... strong emphasis on MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems ... explains how MATLAB performs its sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library is about ... underlying programming language C++ has been developed significantly. Since November 1998 the C++ standard ... version C-XSC 2.0 conforms to this standard. Application programs written for older C ... C-XSC. A C++ class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer-Verlag...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- errors in programs written in the C programming language. It has been applied with success ... false alarm in a few hours of computation...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- Computations involving these maps generally require a computer, and although the numerical aspects of these ... toolbox, written entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment ... applications written in MATLAB, Fortran, or C. Several examples and simple applications are presented...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Hybrid MPI+OpenMP parallelization. Language: computational part - Fortran 90, infrastructure - C...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- C++ programming language offers many features useful for tackling complex scientific computing problems, but unfortunately...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- estimation problems. GaussFit is written in C computer language and especially designed to make...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- scale programming for symbolic and certified numeric computations Coordinated by Joris van der Hoeven from ... scientific programming language for symbolic and certified numeric algorithms. This language can be compiled ... type system with classes and categories. Several C++ libraries are also being developed, mainly with ... language, of the design and the contents of the C++ libraries, and I will illustrate...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- computer program written in the C++ programming language that is designed to perform a wide...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- dimensional, polygonal element, displacement discontinuity boundary element computer program with applications to fractures, faults ... earth’s crust. Poly3D is a C language computer program written by Andy Thomas...