- Referenced in 0 articles
- Jump Diffusion Model with Correlation Companies. Black-Scholes Model [Black (1973) <
- Referenced in 1 article
- designed for option pricing, hedging and financial model calibration. It is provided with ... Hedging of Equity Derivatives in Black-Scholes and Heston models; Pricing and Hedging of Equity...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 746: PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic...
- Referenced in 7101 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- LSODA - a packet of programs for the numerical...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1406 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...