- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- OpenMusic: visual programming environment for music composition, analysis...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The Kenzo program implements the general ideas of...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- HAP is a homological algebra library for use...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- JGraphT is a free Java graph library that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Frobby is a software system and project for...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PLEX is a collection of MATLAB routines developed...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 3218 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...