- Referenced in 961 articles
- specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- RedHom may be used to compute Betti numbers, torsion coefficients, homology generators, persistence intervals...
- Referenced in 1 article
- conjectures, see math.AC/0611081, ”Graded Betti numbers of Cohen-Macaulay modules and the Multiplicity conjecture...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1667 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1635 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3834 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6501 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- OpenMusic: visual programming environment for music composition, analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...