- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Kan/sm1 (1991--2003) is a system for computing...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Singular library reszeta.lib: for topological zeta-function and...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- A Singular, 3.0 library to compute invariants related...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A Singular 3.0 library for resolution of singularities...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential...