- Referenced in 1097 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis ... with datasets from the book ”Bayesian data Analysis (second edition)” by Gelman, Carlin, Stern...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation ... plaftorm for experimentation with ideas in Bayesian modelling. JAGS is licensed under the GNU General...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- tsbridge: Calculate normalising constants for Bayesian time series models. The tsbridge package contains a collection ... probabilities for a variety of time series Bayesian models, where parameters are estimated using BUGS...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- probabilistic programming language implementing full Bayesian statistical inference with MCMC sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics (hence the logo). (Some methods from...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- BayesTree: Bayesian Methods for Tree Based Models: Implementation of BART: Bayesian Additive Regression Trees ... develop a Bayesian “sum-of-trees” model where each tree is constrained by a regularization ... inference are accomplished via an iterative Bayesian backfitting MCMC algorithm that generates samples from ... posterior. Effectively, BART is a nonparametric Bayesian regression approach which uses dimensionally adaptive random basis...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation ... specification of the probability model. In the Bayesian context, this is accomplished by placing ... programs for the implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Autoclass - A Bayesian Approach to Classification. We describe a Bayesian approach to the unsupervised discovery...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA) for MCMC. A menu-driven program and library...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- package bnlearn: Bayesian network structure learning, parameter learning and inference. Bayesian network structure learning, parameter ... support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional probability queries and cross...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Teaching Bayesian statistics to marketing and business students. We discuss our experiences teaching Bayesian statistics ... course that emphasizes the value of the Bayesian approach to solving nontrivial problems. The success...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- bvarsv: Bayesian Analysis of a Vector Autoregressive Model with Stochastic Volatility and Time-Varying Parameters...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HdBCS - High-dimensional Bayesian Covariance Selection. This site provides C++ code software implementing...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PicHunter: Bayesian relevance feedback for image retrieval. This paper describes PicHunter, an image retrieval system ... goal image. To accomplish this, PicHunter uses Bayesian learning based on a probabilistic model...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- BUGS is a software package for performing Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling. The user specifies...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- probabilistic programming language that implements full Bayesian statistical inference via Markov Chain Monte Carlo, rough ... Bayesian inference via variational approximation, and (optionally penalized) maximum likelihood estimation via optimization...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a program for Bayesian inference and model choice...