- Referenced in 10 articles
- generated left module M over an Auslander regular ring D is a built-in classification...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Linear Control Systems over Ore Algebras. OreModules is...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The Sheaves package--a homalg based package for...