- Referenced in 59 articles
- first one (monotone line search), a certain Armijo type arc search is used with ... means of a ”nonmonotone” search along a straight line. The merit function used in both...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- dsoa: the implementation of a dynamic system optimization...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 946 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The Netlib repository contains freely available software, documents...