- Referenced in 45 articles
- explosive (HE) detonations, and a k-epsilon model of turbulence...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- available. To compute turbulent flows a k-epsilon model is available. Near-wall turbulence...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- equations is developed. The standard k-epsilon turbulence model is implemented for turbulent flow simulation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- algebraic stress turbulence model which is built on a two-equation $k$-$epsilon$ model from ... code and DES simulations, based on standard turbulence models. The acoustic analogy is applied both...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ADMIT-1. Automatic differentiation and MATLAB interface toolbox...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Welcome to the ADIC Resource Center. ADIC is...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2498 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...