- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 2420 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The igraph software package for complex network research...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Maximum Clique Algorithm: MaxCliqueDyn is a fast exact...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Ucinet for Windows: Software for Social Network Analysis...
- Referenced in 988 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- MASON: A Multiagent Simulation Environment. MASON is a...