- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Kan/sm1 (1991--2003) is a system for computing...
- Referenced in 3174 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- A Singular, 3.0 library to compute invariants related...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential...
- Referenced in 1 article
- FiltEST - Filter Element Simulation Toolbox. The optimization of...