- Referenced in 1 article
- numerical evaluator for the generalized hypergeometric function for complex arguments with large magnitudes using ... product(pochhammer(d[j], k), j=1..q), k=0..infinity ) The desired accuracy (number...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 2241 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4268 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4784 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 5386 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1098 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Schur is a stand alone C program for...