- Referenced in 5 articles
- Mathematica package for q-holonomic sequences and power series. We describe a Mathematica package ... dealing with q-holonomic sequences and power series. The package is intended...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- allows to deal with multivariate holonomic functions and sequences in an algorithmic fashion. For this ... linear differential equations, linear recurrences, q-difference equations, and mixed linear equations that a given ... function satisfies. Summation and integration of multivariate holonomic functions can be performed via creative telescoping...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4173 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4637 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1073 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 2494 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Determinants through the looking glass. Using a recurrence...