- Referenced in 30 articles
- Koutschan allows to deal with multivariate holonomic functions and sequences in an algorithmic fashion ... linear recurrences, q-difference equations, and mixed linear equations that a given function satisfies. Summation ... integration of multivariate holonomic functions can be performed via creative telescoping. As subtasks, the following...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4631 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1062 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 2486 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GuessHolo2, and GuessHolo3 are two Maple packages that...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential...