- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2243 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1214 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2143 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4273 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4791 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8326 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 5391 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1102 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Special computer algebra system (CAS) for the computation...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...