- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2336 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1294 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2262 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 5945 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1198 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Special computer algebra system (CAS) for the computation...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...