- Referenced in 160 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Special computer algebra system (CAS) for the computation...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...