- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 965 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 2422 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...