- Referenced in 1 article
- algebras, all generated by 2*n, n in NN, generators (n’th Weyl ... graded polynomials in n’th q-Weyl algebras) over a field K. More detailled description...
- Referenced in 2241 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4268 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4784 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1098 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...