- Referenced in 2139 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2038 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4172 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4631 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1142 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1062 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 2486 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...