- Referenced in 1 article
- algebras, all generated by 2*n, n in NN, generators (n’th Weyl ... graded polynomials in n’th q-Weyl algebras) over a field K. More detailled description...
- Referenced in 2310 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2230 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4353 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4930 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9424 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ALLTYPES: An algebraic language and type system. The...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1209 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1306 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...